Dementia Care – Activity And Safety Bundle
$19.45 per week
The Activity + Safety bundle
Remain active and living in your home, feeling secure that there is a helping hand and watchful support if needed.
Activity in your home will be detected by the Passive Infrared Sensor** and an activated smoke detector will trigger our 24/7 Emergency Response centre.
- You are concerned about falling or experiencing a medical condition that makes you unconscious or unable to activate a Personal Alarm.
- You don’t want (or you may not remember) to wear a personal alarm all the time
- Your parent or loved one lives alone with memory loss, and:
- Won’t remember to wear a Personal Alarm
- Fire from cooking, heating, and/or smoking may be a risk
** Passive Infrared Sensor is installed in a high traffic area and programed to detect movement twice a day within a three hour timeframe.
Activity Monitoring + Safety bundle includes
- In-home Communicator Base – like a speaker phone; it’s your hands-free, speed-dialled connection with LifeLink’s 24/7 Emergency Response Centre
- Passive Infrared Sensor – confirms you are moving within your home
- 24/7 Monitored Smoke Detector – the activated alarm will never be ignored again
- Pendant + wristband attachment – your help-button that you wear at all times
- 24/7 Emergency Response Monitoring – always available to attend to your call
- Installation, programing, activation and Keysafe – One off fee $270.00