Feros Care’s Experience Centre is a state-of-the-art technology hub devoted to the research, design and implementation of technologies for seniors and people with disability.
The Experience Centre includes a:
- Research laboratory where new technologies are rigorously tested and piloted by consumers to ensure products are the best in market and most accessible and usable for clients.
- Plug and Play Centre where clients and health professionals can look, touch, feel and experience exactly how the equipment works.
- Knowledge centre that includes face to face and online workshops that can be access by health and aged care staff and services to build their knowledge, capability and interest in the use of smart and emerging technologies.
- Virtual care team with our clinical staff remotely monitoring and supporting high risk clients with chronic conditions
- National warehouse and distribution centre for our Lifelink Smart Technology Service.